Our rental program is currently suspended until spring.
Please check back with us then!
Aprilia Tuono V4 ~ Aprilia RSV 4 ~ MG V7 Racer ~ MG Griso 8v ~ MG Norge 8v
Try Before You Buy!
We believe our motorcycles are unique in quality, performance, and design, and that once you experience them, you will buy with confidence. We don’t want to just sell you a motorcycle, rather to sell you one that you will thoroughly enjoy long after your purchase.
Our “Try Before You Buy” program encompasses both demo and rental motorcycles. You can choose to take a demo ride or to rent for a longer experience - the choice is yours depending on the amount of seat time you might need to make your decision.
Demo Rides. The first part of the demo is a thorough introduction to the unit. We will go over all the features and answer all of your questions before the ride. The ride itself is an escorted trip in the mountains. There is no charge for the demo.
Rental Program. If you desire more than a demo ride and want to more thoroughly test ride the motorcycle you are considering purchasing, this program is for you. Spend a few hours, a day, a week, or longer. Take the motorcycle home for a thorough going over; take it on a long trip. We believe the longer you spend with a motorcycle before your purchase, the more likely that you will be satisfied with your choice. We are not after a quick sale, we want customers for life. If you purchase a new motorcycle of the model you rented within 30 days of your rental, $100 of the rental fee will be applied to your purchase.
1. Advance reservations are required for demos and rental units. Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. Rental reservations require a one-day rental deposit that is non-refundable, but is transferable to another reservation day.
2. Demo motorcycles can not be rented, and are for escorted demo rides only. This is due to strict insurance requirements that can not be altered.
3. Customers must have a valid full-endorsement motorcycle license (not a learner's permit) and be at least 21 years of age (25 for the Tuono V4 and the Brutale 990). International licenses and international credit cards can not be accepted.
4. Proper gear is required: DOT helmet, gloves, boots, long sleeved shirt and pants.
5. Customers must be experienced in the operation of the size and class of motorcycle being rented or demo ridden.
6. A full Liability Release is required.
Insurance Requirements for Rental Units
You must purchase an insurance policy from MBA Insurance. The cost of the insurance is $15.00 per day, plus a $3 one-time administrative fee. The policy is purchased the day the reservation is made and is non-refundable. The policy provides the minimum liability coverage required in Georgia. Additional Collision Waiver coverage is also available for $15.00 per day. This CDW limits your financial responsibility in the event of damage to the rental motorcycle to a maximum of $1,500.
A major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) security deposit of $1,500 is required to cover the amount of the deductible for collision and comprehensive coverage. This is 100% refundable when the motorcycle is returned in its original condition.
For detailed information about these motorcycles, please click on the specific model in the charts below.
* Minimum rental period = 2 hours; Day = 24 hours; Week = 7 days
Our goal is to offer a demo and/or a rental for every model we sell. Availability is dependent upon programs offered by our manufacturers. Our units do change, so please call in advance to verify the one in which you are interested is available.
Current Late Fall/Winter Hours: Wed - Fri 10 AM - 5 PM, Sat & Sun 9 AM - 5 PM
Physical address: 3003 Morrison Moore Parkway E., Dahlonega, GA 30533
Mailing address (UPS Store mailbox): 420 Walmart Way, Suite B-329, Dahlonega, GA 30533